Schedule for an event.
I’m passionate about enabling and inspiring others through private one on ones, corporate groups, speaking engagements, workshops and pop-up events.
Topics may include:
- Spirituality and how to incorporate this into your daily life
- Balanced living
- Recovery and addiction
- Women and business (writing, creativity, social media marketing, busting through fear)
- Stress management and productivity
I love to teach guided practices and can assist
with meditations for a variety of different needs:
- Coping with stress
- Mental and emotional balance
- Create more energy and awareness
- Generating focus and productivity
- Creating more joy in one’s life
Teaching kundalini yoga
- Mixed adult groups
- Only women
- Kids Yoga
Please email me, or sign up for my free Breath Awareness meditation to receive information from me about new, up and coming classes and programmes.
Serving groups in Tea Ceremony
Discovering the benefits of Tea:
- Reduces stress
- Creates a stronger immune system
- Lowers cholesterol
- Reduces the risk of heart attacks
- It has antibacterial properties
Traditional Tea Ceremony
Coming together with tea is a great way for people to drop any pretenses and share of themselves, with others, in a safe space with no judgement. This event can be experienced in the comfort and convenience of your home, or a venue of your choosing. Group size best for 8-10 people. On average each ceremony can last between 30 minutes – 1 hour.
Retreats and Workshops
Tea is a wonderful way to strengthen and add value to any retreat or workshop. I can serve in the mornings with an awakening meditation to:
- Encourage and prepare the group for healing
- Create gentle energy for the day
- Ground and clear space for the work that needs to be done for the retreat.
Ceremonies can also be served in the afternoons, or early evenings as a beautiful closing to your time together. I can accommodate up to 20 people. On average each ceremony can last between 30 minutes – 1 hour.
Tea works well in any type setting. It is also a great alternative to alcohol.
Essentially tea can be shared in many ways. It can be used as a ceremony for a special celebration:
- New and full moons
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Ladies book clubs and get togethers