“Try not to compare your insides,
to other people’s outsides”
– Anne Lamott
You want to start improving yourself for you,
not because you’re trying to be perfect for everyone else.
You want to look your ideal, feel your best, and learn to trust your instinct again. You crave inspiration, with your imagination launching into a stream of new projects and dreams you feel passionate about.
In fact you’re willing to try almost anything to start to trust in yourself again.
With over 16 years marketing and communications experience, many of them spent as the owner-operator of my own firm and mother to boot, I know better than anyone that you:
- Get stressed out trying to balance work, family needs, and making time to look after yourself.
- Ask questions like “who am I, what drives me, what is my true calling in life?”
- You feel guilty about wanting to keep your own identity as a woman, not just a mom.
- You want to find a way to love and accept yourself and find true belonging.
- You’re searching for a stronger connection to a higher power of your own understanding.
Now if all of this sounds way too familiar, Well Done! You’re on the right track!
But being on the right track doesn’t mean that you really know what it is that you need or that you understand exactly where to start.
You don’t want more gimmicks that don’t work, and the truth is you “don’t do vulnerability” or like to ask for help.
Besides, you’re too busy.
The truth is, before you know it, yet another year will have gone by and you won’t be any closer to knowing yourself, or spending more time on the things you love the most.
And as more time goes by you’ll start to get a sense that you’ve lost your ability to change, or create the life you truly want.
Say goodbye to those travel plans, quality time with family and friends, or even just finding some balance to take a yoga class (you’ve always wanted to try yoga)
I’m Ann and I’m an inner power mentor for high achieving women who want to live meaningful, enjoyable and balanced lives.
You’re probably dying to get started but you’re overwhelmed by yourself and everything you want to be, and do in the world, and it’s paralysing you from making any sort of move other than where you currently are. And in spite of all your best intentions you seem to keep slipping back into old traps and unhealthy habits.
I can totally relate to feelings of inevitable breaking point and having energy deplete.
The truth is that if you don’t learn from your fear based choices and slip-ups the same lessons will continue to show up in your life.
So what’s the solution? Sometimes you just need someone to walk the journey with you.
It really doesn’t matter how far along you are on your path of personal growth. You benefit more when you are guided and have a mentor to support you along the way.
And when you know you’re supported and will be guided through a powerful process of self-discovery, you can start creating a high vibing, Spirit led, miraculous type of life.
Close your eyes and imagine living a life where:
- You know how to quiet your mind when the anxiety comes, out of the middle of nowhere, and stick to a morning routine you actually look forward to doing instead of making excuses to avoid.
- You have more energy, you feel strong in your body, and believe in the choices you’re making for yourself.
- You can kick unhealthy habits you feel guilty about and stop asking Google exactly how badly it’s affecting your health and psyche.
- You’re able to create more intimacy with your partner.
- You have more time to focus on your career but not at the expense of your own needs and happiness.
- You know what healthy boundaries are and you’re able to create more of them in your life to stop giving too much away till you feel like a crazy woman.
- You finally let go of the exhausting pretense of perfectionism and find love and acceptance within yourself so you can show more of your true self to the world.
“Thank you Ann for providing people with a sense of calm and a practical,
spiritual way on how to deal with life on life’s terms.”
Now this might all sound amazing but you have to start somewhere. And starting means that you have to make a choice to invest in yourself, and commit to what you truly want from your personal life experience.
Welcome to Radiant You.
A one-on-one spiritual mentorship program for high achieving women ready to honour their commitment to themselves and live their best life.
During our 8 week personal sessions together you will discover how to connect to your own inner potential to create real life change.
I’ll teach you specific skills that you can apply so you can break unwanted habits, live boldly with finesse, and face any difficulty in your own life with peace and grace.
I’ll provide you with writing and creative assignments so you can recognise your own power, and allow others to see it to.
You’ll receive 3 Reiki sessions that will assist your nervous system in finding a state of balance, stimulate a complete body deep relaxation, and help you work through chronic stress and anxiety.
I’ll mix an essential oils kit, consisting of four recipes, tailor made for your programme to help you feel great while bringing about renewed and lasting results.
Included are 4 private Kundalini Yoga classes. Kundalini Yoga is a perfect science that incorporates physical, mental and spiritual development, allowing you to achieve your highest human potential.
I created Radiant You for driven, high achieving women, who are thinking about, or started a journey of self-discovery. A woman who would love for someone to walk this journey with her in love, support, providing knowledge and a skills base.
As a wife, mother, and business owner I understand the dangers of constant urgency and stress related disorders. And when things were at their worst I knew that I needed to be brave enough to start to change my way of thinking and being in the world.
But the start of my journey wasn’t easy and 18 years of searching lead me to the best tools and practices that changed my reality. What I discovered is that the way I approached my stress and pain would determine whether it would paralyse me or inspire me to move closer to my dreams.
I came to understand that my wounds might not be my fault, but the challenges to heal those wounds is ultimately my responsibility.
My intention with this programme is to embrace and support you, so that you can access your innate inner power, creativity, and mastery.
From my own experience I know that there is a crazy amount of different courses to invest in. Self-help books, life coaches, healers, online programs. And the list goes on. Radiant You has been created using the most powerful and effective techniques, putting these together, tailor made for the changes you are wanting to make in your life.
In contrast to many other healing modalities you’ll receive a holistic approach of tools, knowledge, and practices to build your foundation to start moving forward in this world with strength and joy.
The instrumental one-on-one, personal support will teach you ways to rise above the trauma and drama you’ve experienced. You will learn, as Yogi Bhajan would say, “To be subtle as a woman, your soul lives in your subtle body. Drama has no place in the world of God”
I’ve designed this 8 week programme so that you can benefit and leverage on one program saving you time, travel, and needing to invest in multiple different solutions.
Radiant You focuses on several areas of your life including mental, spiritual, and physical well- being so you don’t have to try out a million different solutions and personalities.
Through my own trial and error I’ve experienced, and put together, the best practices for real and beautiful life change so you don’t need to spend valuable time and money searching through all the different choices out there.
You don’t need to feel anxious about where, or how, to start as you add up weekly subtle shifts that will transform the way you live your life and respond to your relationships.
Through Radiant You I offer you truthful direction so that you can start spending more time on the things that truly matter to you.
Because this programme involves a high level of attention and time, I can only work with a limited amount of individuals over the 8 week period.
I would hate for you to look back a year from now wishing you had gotten started sooner.
Not sure if this programme is right for you?
What’s included in this programme?
- 3 x Reiki sessions
- 4 x Private yoga classes
- 4 x Meditations
- 1 x EFT (tapping) lesson
- 1 x Tea Ceremony
So what’s next?
- After signing up for the waitlist you will receive an email confirming availability and banking details for payment.
- After completing your EFT payment you need to send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next you will receive a second mail confirming receipt of payment and we schedule your first appointment.
How to prepare Step 1:
- Purchase a journal to hold each week’s notes.
- Purchase any special stationary you would like to use
How to prepare Step 2:
Begin with a gentle morning routine consisting of the following:
- Keep it simple. Wake up 30 min earlier than usual.
- Drink a glass of warm water and some lemon.
- Sit quietly for 5 min.
- Have breakfast.
How to prepare Step 3:
This is a recommended, optional reading list that you can purchase and begin to read:
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- The Radiance Sutras
- The Four Desires by Rod Stryker
You Should Take This Programme If:
- You are looking for personal growth and would like one-on-one guidance and support
- You have or do not have previous yoga and meditation experience
- You genuinely want to know yourself better on a deeper level
- You desire to create real life change
- You are looking at cultivating purpose, reflection, and intention-setting
- You are needing to heal from stress related disorders
This Programme is not for anyone who:
- Is not ready to make a commitment to themselves and take responsibility
- Doesn’t have an open mind and an open heart
“I really enjoyed your class this morning and your beautiful energy”– Gabrielle
“I wanted to thank you for today. I’ve been blissed out all day since I floated out your class this morning. Such amazing energy flow. I’m looking forward to next week.”– Denzil
“Your honesty is refreshing.”– Debbie
How much will the programme cost?
R3 250.00 Once off paid in Full
R1 787.50pm x 2 payments (total R3 575.00)
What is the programme dates?
It is a consecutive 8 week programme. We start week one, once you have booked your first session. The programme results are best achieved when you complete the programme in 8 weeks, however you will have an extra month to finish the programme should you not be able to make a session or two.
What is your refund policy?
Radiant You is a commitment based programme and will take an investment of money, time and energy. Once payment has been received there will be no refunds after your first session.
How much time should I plan to spend on the course every week?
Each session ranges from an hour to an hour and a half. You are encouraged to begin a daily routine of 30 minutes a day. You are welcome to spend additional time at home to reflect, read, create and be inspired.
Is the programme only for women?
Nope! Men, women, anyone with an open mind and open heart